Real Estate PhotographerJob Description
HomeVisit is seeking to expand it’s team of digital photographers to cover all areas of the Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland Suburbs and Baltimore. This is a 1099 (Non-Employee) position with options for full time or part time work, however we are most interested in working with individuals who are would like to work 30-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, during 9-5 business hours. The Photographer takes HomeVisit multi-photo fusion photographs of homes listed for sale by real estate agent clients.
- Shoot anywhere from 3 to 6 properties per day.
- Deliver consistently excellent images up to HomeVisit standards.
- Process images on computer and upload to HomeVisit servers.
- Additional opportunities and pay are available for upselling products and services
- Excellent photography skills and applied photographic knowledge.
- Professional experience providing photography to customers.
- Professional equipment: full frame DSLR (Nikon or Canon preferred), minimum 17mm lens, flash and tripod.
- Computer with the latest version of Adobe Lightroom.
- High-speed Internet connection – emphasis on upload speeds.
- Knowledge of your local area.
- Dependable vehicle to drive from property to property.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter with personal reliability and motivation to work independently.
Photographers are compensated per shoot, based on square footage and services provided.
You Can Expect
- A flexible schedule, including weekdays and weekends.
- The freedom of working from home.
- To spend the day away from a typical office setting.
- To meet some incredible clients.