Customer Service Team MemberSummary/Objective
The customer service team member provides effective customer service by establishing a working relationship with customers through communication via email, Zendesk Support, chat, telephone or in person with customers or company employees.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with placing orders for customers.
- Schedule photo shoots, 3D scans, aerial shoots and video.
- Assists in maintaining and monitoring personal data for customers.
- Assists in technical issues; troubleshooting and resolution.
- Operates communication software, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Generates correspondence to secure additional customer information to resolve customer disputes.
- Maintains detailed communication in our support system (AIS, Zendesk or Salesforce) for documentation.
- Answers sales calls, chats and tickets and provides information as needed.
- Serves as liaison with visual media, production and shipping personnel.
- Processes change orders.
- Educate and train customers.
- Able to sell and upgrade products and service through knowledge.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM unless otherwise agreed upon different hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Associate degree or equivalent from college or technical school.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Ensure the freedom from discrimination on the basis of protected classes such as race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information.