When it comes to marketing luxury listings, trust HomeVisit! No one has more experience when it comes to showcasing special and unique homes. Let HomeVisit power your successful marketing campaign with our industry-best Fusion Photography, captivating HD Video, including stunning Aerial Imaging, immersive 3D Modeling, the finest Print Materials and more. We’ll work with you to ensure your listing gets the special treatment demanded in a competitive market.
Take a look at these fabulous homes for which we were proud to provide services. Congratulations to all listing agents and satisfied HomeVisit customers!
The following homes were among the top 10 most expensive that sold in Washington in July. HomeVisit provided services to all of these homes; congratulations to the listing agents!
- 1943 Foxview Cir. NW, Washington, DC Sold for $3,525,940 by Derek Huetinck of Beacon Crest Homes
- 1525 32nd St, NW, Washington, DC Sold for $3,600,000 by Mark McFadden of Washington Fine Properties
- 1217 Crest Lane, McLean, VA Sold for $3,895,000 by Jennifer Harper Thornett of Washington Fine Properties
- 5410 Moorland Lane, Bethesda, MD Sold for $4,450,000 by Marc Fleisher of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty/The Fleisher Group
- 1536 32nd St, NW, Washington, DC Sold for $4,600,000 by Nancy Taylor Bubes of Washington Fine Properties
- 7013 Natelli Woods Lane, Bethesda, MD Sold for $5,625,000 by Nancy Itteilag of Washington Fine Properties
- 2911 University Terrace, NW, Washington, DC Sold for $6,800,000 by Heidi Hatfield of Washington Fine Properties
- 670 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA Sold for $19,900,000 by Fouad Talout of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
If you are listing a luxury home, please contact HomeVisit to find out how we can help you attract buyers with amazing visuals and more!