We are in unprecedented times. Our team is closely monitoring reports around COVID-19, and we remain committed to providing you with the services you need with the utmost care and caution.The health and safety of our staff, photographers, and clients is of utmost importance to us. HomeVisit will continue to operate and provide our services as an essential business during this time, in accordance with recent orders and guidance in the areas that we service.
To protect the health and safety of our contractors, we ask that you please comply with the following new guidelines:
- Please make sure any house that is scheduled for a shoot is 100% ready for photos before the photographer arrives. This includes lights turned on, window coverings opened, ceiling fans off, and all staging completed.
- The photographer will take the photos of the house As Is and you will be charged for the full shoot.
- We ask that all occupants of the home leave for the duration of the photoshoot to maximize physical distancing. If the occupants must be inside the home, we ask that they be on a different floor or a minimum of 10 ft from the photographer.
- Photographers will not touch anything at the home or aid with photo preparation.
- Photographers will not review images with the agent or other occupants at the end of the shoot.
- Please give any special instructions to the photographer, or our customer service team, prior to the start of the shoot. This includes lockbox combinations.
- The photographer may refuse the shoot if either the agent or homeowner present is showing symptoms of illness.
- Update 4/17: We strongly suggest that anyone present for a shoot wear face coverings until further notice.
- Photographers will make no personal contact with agents or home occupants, keeping a minimum of 10 ft between themselves and any other person at the shoot. This includes handshakes, fist-bumps, or any standard human-to-human salutation.
- Photographers will use CDC recommended self-sanitation guidelines to clean their hands before and after each shoot – including hand washing or hand sanitizer.
- Photographers will sanitize their equipment throughout the day.
- Photographers will use a tissue or handkerchief to open doors to keep them from touching doorknobs.
- Update 4/17: Photographers will be required to use face coverings at all shoots until further notice.
Customer Service: Our customer service line is open from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST, Monday – Friday at (703) 953-3866. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our chat function directly on our website.